Kodiak Men's Comox Soft Toe Waterproof Lace Up Outdoor Boot -Wheat- 4TE2WT
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Rugged, durable, and built with environmentaly responsible materials, the modern utility Comox is a do-anything, take-on-everything boot. Built from premium waterproof leather and backed with a 100% waterproof/breathable membrane, it's protective against the elements, while inside, Primaloft® P.U.R.E.™ insulation locks in the warmth and seals out the cold. The lining is made from 50% recycled plastic, and the laces are made entirely from recycled material. A Vibram® TC4+ outsole underfoot digs into uneven terrain and stays flexible, so nothing stands between you and adventure.
- Full grain waterproof leather, lace-up utility boot
- Waterproof membrane construction and sealed seams
- Combination, rust-resistant quick-hook, and eyelet lacing system
- Lace-lock stability strap provides ankle support
- 50% recycled plastic lining
- 100% recycled plastic lace
- PrimaLoft® P.U.R.E.™ insulation for all-season comfort
- Comfortzone® ECO footbed
- Shock absorbing EVA midsole
- Slip and oil-resistant Vibram® TC4+ rubber outsole
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.