KEEN Utility Men's Red Hook Carbon-Fiber Toe Waterproof Work Boot - Steel Grey/Bright Cobalt - 1024577
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Combining the durability of a work boot with the athletic performance and lightweight feel of a work sneaker, this style keeps you moving all day. It features a full-grain leather upper with TecTuff protection in high abrasion areas, KEEN.ReGEN midsole cushioning, offering 50% energy return with every step, and carbon-fiber toes.
Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes offer unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel
KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection in case of accidental outsole contact with live electrical circuits
100% non-metallic construction for easily passing through metal detectors in highly-secured areas
Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
Nylon shank for midfoot support
Secure fit lace capture system
Locking non-metallic lace hooks
Full-grain waterproof leather and textile upper
Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
KEEN.ReGEN: A lightweight, compression-resisting midsole providing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam
Mesh liner provides breathability to help keep feet cool in warm environments
Removable metatomical PU footbed
KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
Electrical HazardProvides a secondary source of protection when outsole accidentally comes in contact with live electrical circuits, helping to reduce the potential of electric shock.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.