Durango Men's Maverick XP™ 11" Slip Resistance Western Work Boot -Onyx And Dark Bay- DDB0402
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
This is the men's 11" Western Onyx/Dark Bay Durango® Maverick XP™.
This style is full-grain leather, has a soft mesh lining, and the Durango® X-Pand System™ which is a hidden gore expansion on the inside medial seam for a universal fit and easy on/off. It also has the Durango® X-Treme Comfort Footbed™ with memory foam for all day comfort and support and a fiberglass shank for lightweight stability.
The midsole is dual density with a firmer shock absorbing heel for added stability and a soft shock absorbing forepart for ultimate flexibility and comfort. The rolled shank area and anti-torsion rigid external shank provides added lateral stability, and the outsole is multi-durometer rubber with high abrasion outer lugs for high impact durability and softer durometer mid lugs for added flexibility and increased slip, oil and heat resistance. It has a double row sole stitch around the square toe for added durability and a 1 ½" rocker heel.
Break Ground in the men's 11" Western Onyx/Dark Bay Durango® Maverick XP™. Get a pair today!
- Square toe
- Full-grain leather
- Rolled shank area
- 1 1/2" Rocker heel
- Fiberglass shank
- Soft mesh lining
- Double row sole stitch
- Dual-Density Midsole with firmer shock absorbing heel for added stability and a soft shock absorbing forepart for ultimate flexibility and comfort
- Anti-torsion rigid external shank provides added lateral stability
- Multi-Durometer Rubber Outsole with high abrasion rubber outer lugs for high-impact durability and softer durometer mid lugs for added flexibility and increased slip, oil and heat resistance
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.