This Item Ships FREE!
Danner know's the temptation to wear sneakers for the comfort they provide, but the lack of safety features isn’t worth the risk. The Run Time helps close that gap once and for all. Because durability is core to our approach in footwear, we wanted to ensure the Run Time brings the lightweight benefits of a sneaker, with the durability and safety of a boot. Built on a Plyolite midsole, similar to what Danner uses in their hiking boots, the Run Time has the comfort of an EVA sneaker with much greater longevity. For secure footing every day, Danner used an oil-and-slip resistant rubber outsole with low lugs for maximum surface area contact. The Run Time saves weight with an upper built from 100% synthetic materials and a composite safety toe as opposed to heavier steel. With all-day comfort and Danner's durable craftsmanship, the Run Time is all you'll need the next time you clock in for the long haul.
- NO-SEW TEXTILE UPPER - Similar in construction to most athletic shoes, this lightweight textile upper provides breathability and freedom of movement for all-day comfort.
- MESH LINING - Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- COMPOSITE TOE (NMT) - Danner's composite toe is non-metallic, does not transmit heat or cold, nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 SD standards.
- ESD (ELECTROSTATIC DISCHARGE) FOOTWEAR - Static dissipative footwear is designed to reduce the accumulation of excess static electricity by conducting body charge to the ground while maintaining a high enough level of electrical resistance.
- REMOVABLE ORTHOLITE FOOTBED - Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- DANNER PLYOLITE® MIDSOLE - Danner® Plyolite® midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption.
- DANNER RUN TIME OUTSOLE - Designed for the specific needs of indoor manufacturing, this durable outsole features an oil-and-slip-resistant rubber compound with ample surface area for superior grip in any factory, warehouse or assembly line.
- HOW IT FITS - Based on one of Danner's most popular lasts, the DPDX2 has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the job or on the trail, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile across all styles.
***Available Online Only***