This Item Ships FREE!
Danner?áknow's the temptation to wear sneakers for the comfort they provide, but the lack of safety features isn?ÇÖt worth the risk. The Run Time helps close that gap once and for all. Because durability is core to our approach in footwear, we wanted to ensure the Run Time brings the lightweight benefits of a sneaker, with the durability and safety of a boot. Built on a Plyolite midsole, similar to what Danner?áuses in their?áhiking boots, the Run Time has the comfort of an EVA sneaker with much greater longevity. For secure footing every day, Danner?áused an oil-and-slip resistant rubber outsole with low lugs for maximum surface area contact. The Run Time saves weight with an upper built from 100% synthetic materials and a composite safety toe as opposed to heavier steel. With all-day comfort and Danner's durable craftsmanship, the Run Time is all you'll need the next time you clock in for the long haul.
- NO-SEW TEXTILE UPPER - Similar in construction to most athletic shoes, this lightweight textile upper provides breathability and freedom of movement for all-day comfort.
- MESH LINING - Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- COMPOSITE TOE (NMT) - Danner's?ácomposite toe is non-metallic, does not transmit heat or cold, nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 SD standards.
- ESD (ELECTROSTATIC DISCHARGE) FOOTWEAR - Static dissipative footwear is designed to reduce the accumulation of excess static electricity by conducting body charge to the ground while maintaining a high enough level of electrical resistance.
- REMOVABLE ORTHOLITE FOOTBED - Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- DANNER PLYOLITE?« MIDSOLE - Danner?« Plyolite?« midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption.
- DANNER RUN TIME OUTSOLE - Designed for the specific needs of indoor manufacturing, this durable outsole features an oil-and-slip-resistant rubber compound with ample surface area for superior grip in any factory, warehouse or assembly line.
- HOW IT FITS - Based on one of Danner's?ámost popular lasts, the DPDX2 has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the job or on the trail, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile across all styles.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.