Danner Men's Riverside 4.5" Steel Toe Waterproof Hiking Outside Work Boot - Gray/Blue - 15342
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Inspired by the comfort and flexibility of your favorite hiking boot, the durable Riverside is made for long days on the job. A thick EVA midsole provides cushioning for all-day comfort, and an oil- and slip-resistant outsole provides stability and traction without added weight. When work takes you outside in all weather, a Danner Dry liner provides a 100% waterproof barrier.
Leather & Textile Upper - For a highly abrasion resistant upper, we combine durable leather with lightweight, abrasion-resistant textile panels.
Danner Dry - 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection - Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
Steel Toe (ST) - Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH.
EVA Midsole - Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
Danner® Riverside Outsole - This oil-and-slip-resistant rubber outsole features low, self-cleaning lugs for versatile traction from indoor to outdoor job sites.
Rubber Rand - Offering an additional layer of protection, a rubber rand wraps the base of the foot for added abrasion resistance and durability.
How It Fits - Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.