Carolina Men's Pitstop 6" Composite Toe Waterproof Insulated Work Boot - Grey - CA7538
Wet, cold work environments are no match for this men’s 6” waterproof insulated composite toe work boot.
Fortified with a carbon composite safety toe cap, it's lined with our waterproof SCUBALINER™ to help keep moisture from getting inside the boot and 600 grams of Thinsulate insulation to help keep you warm when the temperatures drop. You can work confidently thanks to the high-tech Goodyear Weather Adapt oil- and slip-resisting outsole that adjusts to low temperatures for enhanced performance in wet and cold conditions.
- Parachute Leather Upper
- Carbon Composite Safety Toe Cap
- Waterproof SCUBALINER™
- Mesh Lining
- 600 Grams of Thinsulate™ Insulation
- OVERTIME™ Comfort System Footbed
- Removable Kiltie
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Triple-Rib Steel Shank
- Extremely Flexible Welt Construction
- Oil & Slip Resisting GOODYEAR Variable Temperature Rubber Outsole
Slip Resisting - Soles designed and constructed with materials to meet the standard for slip resistance.
Insulated - Footwear that provides varying levels of protection against the cold depending on the amount of insulating fabric used.
Thinsulate Insulation™ - Insulation uses microfibers that trap dead air but do not absorb water, helping to keep feet warm even in damp conditions. Thinsulate™ is a trademark of 3M.
Waterproof SCUBALINER™ - Carolina’s Exclusive Proprietary Waterproof Lining System.
Carbon Composite Fiber Toe - A Non-Metallic Safety Toe option. Carbon fiber weave reduces toe cap weight while maintaining strength to meet the ASTM Standards for compression and impact testing rating of ASTM F2413-18.
Electrical Hazard - Footwear tested by an independent lab that can withstand applications of 18,000 volts at 60hz for one minute without leakage.
Goodyear Weather Adapt Outsole - Goodyear biopolymer soiling compounds were created to adapt to low temperatures and enhance performance in wet and cold conditions. Goodyear (and winged foot design) is a trademark of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, Akron, Ohio. Used under license and manufactured by Polyconix Corp, Englewood, FL.
Overtime Comfort System - Our premium dual-density foam footbed. A thick polyurethane foam undercarriage molded for support is combined with a memory foam top layer that contours to your anatomy. It’s a new comfort footbed that’s sure to keep you working around the clock.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.