Carolina Men's Ironhide Mid Cut Lightweight Soft Toe Waterproof Hiker Work Boot -Brown- CA5053
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Ironhide is a type of men's mid-cut hiker shoe designed to be lightweight and easy to put on with its EZ entry cinchable elastic lacing system.
Featuring a composite safety toe cap and is waterproof with its SCUBALINER technology, making it suitable for outdoor activities. The shoe is also slip-resistant, has an oil-resistant rubber outsole, and a non-metallic shank. The Utopia Aztec leather and mesh upper provide breathability and comfort, while the mesh lining and EVA midsole offer additional cushioning. The shoe has a removable dual-density EVA footbed and comes with additional traditional laces. It is electrical hazard rated and is constructed with cement for durability
- Composite Safety Toe Cap
- Waterproof SCUBALINER™
- Mesh Lining
- EVA Midsole
- Removable Dual Density EVA Footbed
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- EZ Entry Cinchable Elastic Lacing System
- Additional Traditional Lace Included
- Non-Metallic Shank
- Cement Construction
- Oil & Slip Resisting Rubber Outsole
- Utopia Aztec Leather & Mesh Upper
- Electrical Hazard - Footwear tested by an independent lab that can withstand applications of 18,000 volts at 60hz for one minute without leakage.
- EVA+MEM Insert - A removable EVA footbed insert covered in Memory Foam with an improved heel cup for added comfort.
- Non-Metallic Shank - A composite alternative to a steel shank, with the stability, structure and support you need. Ideal for worksites with metal detectors at access points so you can work without repeatedly setting off the metal detector.
- Slip Resisting - Soles designed and constructed with materials to meet the standard for slip resistance.
- Soft Toe - Boots that are made without safety toe components.
- Waterproof Scubaliner™ - Carolina’s Exclusive Proprietary Waterproof Lining System
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.