Carhartt Men's Rugged Flex 10" Composite Toe Wellington Work Boot - Brown - CMF1391
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Men's Wellington work boots for active farm and ranch wear.
Tractor, truck, or barn. Life on the farm keeps you active. These Wellington boots are built to move. Leather and neoprene keep your feet dry in a range of conditions. A flexible rubber outsole provides confident grip on uneven terrain and in wet conditions, and resilient cushioning maintains all-day comfort. Composite reinforcement at the toe adds impact resistance.
- Oil-tanned and polyurethane leathers; Neoprene shaft
- Storm Defender® waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry, but lets them breatheComposite toe protects against impact and compression hazards and meets ASTM 2413-18 standards
- EVA midsole with cushioned polyurethane insole for support and shock absorbance
- Rugged Flex® rubber outsole for durable traction and flexibility
- Secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions; Meets ASTM 2413-18 EH standards
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.