Xtratuf Men's Altitude Legacy 15" Waterproof Slip Resistant Work Boot -Brown- XMLA900
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
For over 60 years XTRATUF® has been equipping commercial fishermen with Alaska proven footwear and boots. As fishing has evolved over the years so have the fishermen’s needs, therefore we continue to innovate and solve for how our boots can help our users stay safe, feel confident, and remain comfortable. Our iconic Legacy boot has been around since the late 50’s and our users are now wearing them in more environments and for more reasons than ever before. These new demands warrant innovation and so we integrated modern technologies and design features into the classic and well proven style. The Legacy Altitude is an all-terrain version of our classic Legacy boot. Built on a new outsole with multi-traction lugs designed for all terrain adventures while still maintaining SRA slip resistant when you find yourself back on wet and slippery decks. The outsole lugs are specifically designed to flex and shed debris as you move. 100% waterproof and constructed with our signature triple dipping technique, which creates a seamless and flexible barrier that is highly resistant to many organic and inorganic acids, chemicals, and contaminants The Altitude also features additional shin, ankle, and heel reinforcement to provide enhanced protection and durability.
- 100% Waterproof
- Oil/Acid/Chemical Resistant Triple dipped latex neoprene rubber
- Open cell foam insert for all day comfort
- SRA Slip resistant lugged traction outsole
- Lug traction multi surface terrain
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.