On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
The boot is engineered for performance, combining the comfort of DuraShocks with a chiseled-edge rubber lug outsole to deliver superior grip in varied conditions, shedding mud and debris. Durable direct-attach construction is waterproof and flexible, ideal for the longest, busiest days on the job. A waterproof full-grain leather upper and moisture-wicking lining ensure feet stay dry and comfortable. A CarbonMAX nanotechnology safety toe offers lighter-weight, better fit, and a strong structure that meets ASTM standard F2413-11 M I/75 C75 EH.
• All-new DuraShocks technology with a fully integrated energy return system to absorb shock and return energy
• Wolverine H-Plate™ suspension that stabilizes while creating four independently responsive quadrants to harness the energy of each step
• Wolverine DuraShocks slip-resistant rubber-lug outsole delivers superior grip in varied conditions
• Waterproof full-grain leather upper
• Waterproof Plus waterproof breathable membrane
• Moisture wicking mesh lining
• Removable OrthoLite cushioned footbed
• CarbonMAX nanotechnology safety toe meets ASTM standard F2413-11 M I/75 C75 EH
***Available Online Only**
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.