Wolverine Men's I-90 EPX?« 10" CarbonMax Composite Toe Waterproof Wellington Work Boot - Coffee - W211059
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Named after the longest highway in the United States, the Wolverine I-90 EPX Wellington is made for long hours and many miles. The I-90 features a highly abrasion resistant TPU outsole which lasts 3x longer than other boots, and is resistant to splitting, chemicals and oils. In addition to its stronger than ever outsole, the I-90 EPX Wellington has reinforced rubber aroudn the foot to combat abrasion and wear. EPX?äó technology brings comfort closer to the foot with a dual-density footbed. Backed by our 30 day comfort guarantee, the I-90 is a must for long days on the job.
SPECS & TECH?Çó Premium waterproof full-grain leather upper for premium look and feel
?Çó Breathable waterproof membrane with moisture wicking mesh lining
?Çó Removable Dual-Density PU EPX anti-fatigue Footbed
?Çó Advanced Comfort PU Midsole
?Çó TPU SR Lug outsole that is 3x more abrasion resistant
?Çó Durable direct attach construction
?Çó Nylon shank provides extra strength
?Çó ASTM F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH rated composite toe
?Çó Backed by Wolverine's 30 day comfort guarantee
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.
You may also like