This Item Ships FREE!
These women's TiTAN® oxford work shoes combine a rugged aesthetic with the industrial technology of our Timberland PRO® collection, with premium leather uppers, alloy safety toes, antimicrobial mesh linings and slip-resistant rubber outsoles.
- Premium full-grain leather uppers
- Alloy safety toe constructed on a women's last for lightweight protection and superior fit
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Molded polyurethane midsole provides lightweight, durable cushioning
- Mesh comfort lining with integral antimicrobial treatment for odor control and drier feet
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbeds
- New Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- Single shoe weight for size 7: 507 grams/1.12 pounds
TITAN® SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap with roomy fit. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
Made specifically to fit women's feet comfortably.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
POWERFIT™ COMFORT SYSTEM
A comfort system that uses ergonomically designed elements to supply movement and provide critical support for long-lasting comfort.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
***Available Online Only***