Timberland Pro Women's Titan Ev 6" Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot -Black/Grey- TB0A5WUY001
There's a new TiTAN® boot on the job—our next generation EV style is built specifically for a women’s fit and has our lightweight Hover Spring™ foam midsole that provides industry-leading comfort and flexibility, while retaining the durability you need for harsh work environments. Starting with a premium, full-grain waterproof leather upper, we added an internal waterproof membrane for maximum waterproof protection and resistance to blood-borne pathogens, a composite safety toe, cement construction for flexibility, electrical hazard protection, our Anti-Fatigue Technology footbed, and a non-marking Timberland PRO® rubber convex outsole that is heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant for superior indoor and outdoor traction. Plus, its breathable, moisture-wicking lining is made of ReBOTL™ material containing at least 50% recycled plastic.
Features and Benefits
- Built on a women’s specific last for optimal fit and comfort
- Premium Timberland® full-grain waterproof leather upper with an internal waterproof membrane
- We are a member of the Leather Working Group
- Asymmetrical composite safety toe
- Electrical Hazard Protection
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Top speed hooks for instant lacing
- Breathable, moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Lightweight Hover Spring™ foam midsole provides industry-leading underfoot comfort, flexibility, and durability
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking Timberland PRO® rubber convex outsole for superior indoor/outdoor traction
Composite Safety Toe
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I and C impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
Blood-borne Pathogen Resistant
Breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
Electrical Hazard Protection
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18, ASTM F2892-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 standards.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
Our proprietary lightweight HoverSpring™ foam provides industry leading underfoot comfort and flexibility while being durable enough for the harshest environments.
Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
Mark II Oily wet #3 on American Olean tile exceeds .40
Timberland PRO® Rubber
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
Made specifically to fit women's feet comfortably. Women's sizing 5.5-10, 11 MW or W.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.