Timberland PRO Women's Ridgework Composite Toe Work Boot - Black - TB0A1S5W001
This Item Ships FREE!
With composite safety toes powered by CarbonShield™ technology, our Ridgework women's waterproof work boots offer ultimate job site protection, our latest comfort technologies and amazingly rugged Ever-Guard™ leather uppers.
- Ever-Guard™ waterproof leather uppers
- Waterproof membrane
- Composite safety toes with CarbonShield™ technology
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cement construction
- Rubberized screenprint toe overlay
- Contoured shock diffusion plates
- Stable Stride stability platform
- Dynamic anti-fatigue technology footbeds absorb shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for all-day comfort
- Flat Timberland PRO® rubber outsoles are non-marking, slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant and heat-resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit using EN/ISO 20344:2004 (300C)
- Weight of a single shoe (size 7): 692 grams, or 1.5 pounds
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
Highly abrasion-resistant leather that enhances durability in rugged jobsite conditions.
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
Made specifically to fit women's feet comfortably.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
Nylon, plastic or hidden eyelets reduce the chances of marking or scratching surfaces.
BLOOD-BORNE PATHOGEN RESISTANT
Breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 60-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Orders will be processed for shipping within 1-3 business days, but many orders ship same-day
- Once processed, tracking information will be provided via email and posted to your customer profile
- Additional charges will be applied for expedited shipping
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.