Timberland PRO Women's Powertrain Alloy Toe Work Shoe - TB0A1H1S001
- 4 x 11 / Wide / Black/Purple
This Item Ships FREE!
The Powertrain Sport work shoes have athletic styling that goes beyond the job site. Alloy safety toes, self-molding footbeds, built-in static-dissipative performance and anti-fatigue technology come together for low-profile comfort and protection.
- Premium ripstop nylon uppers with TPU (thermo-plastic urethane) toe and heel overlay
- Alloy safety toe for lightweight protection
- Ghillie lacing system
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Conductive polyurethane midsole for constant static-dissipative performance
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-fatigue technology is built into the outsole
- Single-density open-cell polyurethane footbeds mold to your feet for a custom fit
- Non-marking, dual-density polyurethane outsole is oil- and abrasion-resistant and non-marking, and heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit
- Weight of a single shoe (size 7) is .95 pounds
***Available Online Only***