This Item Ships FREE!
Athletic styling gives these women's work shoes modern work site style. Alloy safety toes, breathable mesh linings, built-in static-dissipative performance and anti-fatigue technology come together for low-profile comfort and protection.
- Premium microfiber, leather and rugged breathable mesh uppers
- Alloy safety toe for lightweight protection
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Conductive polyurethane midsole for constant static-dissipative performance
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-fatigue technology is built into the outsole
- New Timberland PRO® polyurethane outsole is abrasion-resistant and non-marking
- Single shoe weight for size 7: 570 grams/1.26 pounds
ALLOY SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
Made specifically to fit women's feet comfortably.
ELECTRO STATIC DISSIPATIVE
Protects against hazards related to excessively low footwear resistance. Meets SD static-dissipative ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards.
TIMBERLAND PRO® 24/7 COMFORT SYSTEM™
A comfort system that helps reduce foot fatigue, supports the arch and cushions every step.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
***Available Online Only***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.