Timberland PRO Women's Powertrain Sport Alloy Toe EH Work Shoe - Black/Pink - TB0A1I5Q001
This Item Ships FREE!
Athletic styling gives these women's Timberland PRO® Powertrain work shoes modern style. Alloy safety toes, breathable mesh linings, electrical hazard protection and anti-fatigue technology come together for the ultimate in low-profile comfort and protection.
- Premium Raptek microfiber uppers
- Alloy safety toe for lightweight protection
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Single-density polyurethane midsole for electrical hazard resistance
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-fatigue technology is built into the outsole
- Dual-density polyurethane outsoles are oil resistant per SATRA TM63, heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit and resist abrasion
- Weight of a single shoe (size 7): .92 pounds
ALLOY SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RAPTEK
Raptek's non-solvent microfiber lining - with excellent wicking and fast-drying properties - keeps feet comfortable and dry in wet conditions. Raptek has a superior feel and less cracking than natural leather.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.