This Item Ships FREE!
Don't be misled by the comfortable clog silhouette of our Women's Timberland PRO® Newbury ESD Slip-On. These work shoes are built for performance, combating static buildup and resisting slips and abrasions while offering all-day comfort.
- Premium, full-grain polished leather offers outstanding style and durability
- Alloy safety toe shaped on women's last offers lightweight protection
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology footbed absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for all-day comfort
- Conductive polyurethane ESD footbed for consistent static dissipative performance
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Single-density polyurethane outsole features a low profile for high surface contact and is oil- and slip-resistant
- Single shoe weight for size 7: 354 grams/.78 pounds
ALLOY SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
Made specifically to fit women's feet comfortably.
ELECTRO STATIC DISSIPATIVE
Protects against hazards related to excessively low footwear resistance. Meets SD static-dissipative ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards.
POWERFIT™ COMFORT SYSTEM
A comfort system that uses ergonomically designed elements to supply movement and provide critical support for long-lasting comfort.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
***Available Online Only***