Timberland Pro Women's Hypercharge 6" Comp Toe WP Work Boot TB0A24W8214
- 5 x 6 / Medium / Brown
- 5 x 12 / Medium / Brown with 1 in shopping carts
This Item Ships FREE!
Designed for optimal performance and comfort on the job, these rugged work boots offer the best in Timberland PRO® craftsmanship and classic styling.
- Built on a single-width, anatomical last for a more versatile, optimal fit
- Premium waterproof full-grain leather with waterproof membrane
- Composite safety toe powered by CarbonShield™ technology
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Stable Stride™ technology stability platform
- Exclusive Independent Suspension Network™ system for superior control, support, and agility
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Lightweight, cushioning EVA midsole
- Heat-, slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking rubber outsoles
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
Made specifically for people who spend long days on their feet, our exclusive anti-fatigue technology is built into the midsole and uses geometric cone support to provide exceptional standing comfort, shock absorption and energy return all day.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
Solid Timberland PRO® rubber compound outsole resists hot contact using EN ISO 20344:2004 8.7 testing standard at 572°F (300°C).
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 Class Mt75 and CAN/CSA-Z195-15 metatarsal impact resistance.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
PUNCTURE RESISTANT (METALLIC PLATE)
Flexible, steel plate minimizes the likelihood of puncture wounds. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 PR puncture resistance and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1 with protective soles.