This Item Ships FREE!
Our metal-free Drivetrain women's work shoes pack a ton of tech into a high-top sneaker profile. Composite safety toes powered by CarbonShield™ technology, electro static dissipative protection and all-weather outsoles make these one of our most powerful PRO® collections yet.
- Ripstop nylon uppers
- SD35 footwear meets ESD voltage thresholds when tested in accordance with F2412, F2413 and F2892 standards
- TPU toe overlays for enhanced durability and traction
- Composite safety toes with CarbonShield™ technology
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment
- Fiberglass shanks
- Cement construction
- Anti-fatigue footbeds are durable and resilient, with dynamic arches and open-cell polyurethane covers for moisture management and constant static-dissipative performance
- Non-marking, all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsoles are slip-, oil- and heat-resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit
- Weight of a single shoe (size 7): 366 grams, or .80 pounds
Made specifically for people who spend long days on their feet, our exclusive anti-fatigue technology is built into the midsole and uses geometric cone support to provide exceptional standing comfort, shock absorption and energy return all day.
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ELECTRO STATIC DISSIPATIVE
Protects against hazards related to excessively low footwear resistance. Meets SD static-dissipative ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
Built with materials that should not activate most security systems or scratch surfaces.
ALL-WEATHER TPU OUTSOLE
Specially-formulated thermoplastic urethane compound designed to maintain flexibility in variable weather conditions, providing enhanced traction on wet and frosted ice surfaces, plus slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
Nylon, plastic or hidden eyelets reduce the chances of marking or scratching surfaces.
CarbonShield™ technology makes our composite safety toes even stronger.