This Item Ships FREE!
All the toughness and durability of our original Direct Attach soft toe work boots, designed especially for women. These waterproof boots feature 200 grams of insulation for warmth and oil- and heat-resistant rubber lug outsoles for maximum traction.
- Seam-sealed waterproof leather uppers for durability and dry, comfortable feet
- Soft toes
- Direct-inject construction for durability
- Padded top collars
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for flexibility and cushioning
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Contoured shock diffusion plates for support and torsional rigidity
- Thermolite® 200g insulation
- Dual-density dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- Open-cell polyurethane footbeds with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® slip- and oil-resistant per SATRA TM63 rubber outsoles arenon-marking and heat resistant up to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit/537 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:20034
- Weight of a single boot (size 7): 564 grams, or 1.2 pounds
Made specifically for people who spend long days on their feet, our exclusive anti-fatigue technology is built into the midsole and uses geometric cone support to provide exceptional standing comfort, shock absorption and energy return all day.
Seam-sealed waterproof leather for durable waterproof protection. Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
Thermolite®, lightweight, non-quilted, quick-drying, moisture-resistant insulation helps keep feet warm in any weather.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
Made specifically to fit women's feet comfortably.
POWERFIT™ COMFORT SYSTEM
A comfort system that uses ergonomically designed elements to supply movement and provide critical support for long-lasting comfort.
TIMBERLAND PRO® 24/7 COMFORT SYSTEM™
A comfort system that helps reduce foot fatigue, supports the arch and cushions every step.