Timberland Pro Women's Direct Attach 6" Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boot -Brown Turkish Coffee Full Grain- TB0A2QX7214
Built on a women’s-specific last for optimal fit and comfort, these fully waterproof women's Direct Attach are insulated for warmth. They also help protect your feet with electrical hazard protection, structural support, and anti-fatigue technology for all-day comfort.
Features and Benefits
- Waterproof leather with seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Asymmetrical steel safety toe
- Electrical hazard protection
- Contoured shock-diffusion plate for structural support
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Direct-inject construction for durability
- Heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole
- 30-day comfort guarantee
- Steel Toe
- EH / 18KV Electrical Hazard Protection
- Metal Free
- Metal Detector Friendly
- Non Mutilating
- Anti-Fatigue Technology
- 30-Day Comfort Guarantee
- Mark II Oily Wet #3 Above .4
- Timberland PRO® Rubber Outsole
- Timberland PRO® FLEX
Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
Timberland’s Anti-Fatigue Technology is a unique molded foam footbed that features an inverted cone system that absorbs shock and returns energy with every step.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
Seam-sealed waterproof leather for durable waterproof protection. Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I and C impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18, ASTM F2892-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 standards.
200g of insulation
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.