Timberland Pro Women's Direct Attach 6" Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot- Brown - TB0A224S214
This Item Ships FREE!
All the toughness and durability of our original Direct Attach steel toe work boots, designed especially for women. These waterproof boots feature 200 grams of insulation for warmth, steel toes and oil-resistant rubber lug outsoles for traction.
- Seam-sealed waterproof leather uppers for durability and dry, comfortable feet
- Steel safety toes for protection
- Direct-inject construction for durability
- Padded top collar
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for flexibility and cushioning
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Nylon shock diffusion plates for support and torsional rigidity
- Thermolite® 200g insulation
- Open-cell polyurethane footbeds with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® oil-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole features rubber lugs for durable traction
- Weight of a single boot (size 7): 1.4 pounds
Seam-sealed waterproof leather for durable waterproof protection. Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
Features an insulated lining that's built for comfort and to retain heat, protecting you from low temperatures.
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
Made specifically to fit women's feet comfortably.
POWERFIT™ COMFORT SYSTEM
A comfort system that uses ergonomically designed elements to supply movement and provide critical support for long-lasting comfort.
TIMBERLAND PRO® 24/7 COMFORT SYSTEM™
A comfort system that helps reduce foot fatigue, supports the arch and cushions every step.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 60-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Orders will be processed for shipping within 1-3 business days, but many orders ship same-day
- Once processed, tracking information will be provided via email and posted to your customer profile
- Additional charges will be applied for expedited shipping
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.