Timberland Pro Women's BoonDock 6" Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot - Brown/Tan - TB0A5R9T214
These rugged, waterproof boots are built specifically for a women's fit and designed to tackle slippery and wet job sites. Our 6" tall Boondock boots are made of premium waterproof leather uppers with an internal waterproof membrane that makes them impervious to the wettest conditions and blood-borne pathogens. We added electrical hazard protection, composite safety toes, molded Vibram® rubber toe protectors, ExoSpine™ technology and fiberglass shanks for lasting structural support, plus Vibram Fire & Ice™ rubber outsoles that maintain their flexibility in freezing temperatures. For all-day comfort, you'll find our Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbeds provide shock absorption and energy return, breathable and moisture-wicking linings made of ReBOTL™ material containing at least 50% recycled plastic, and an antimicrobial treatment to help keep them smelling fresh.
Features and Benefits
- Asymmetrical composite safety toe
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane
- Electrical Hazard Protection
- All-Weather TPU outsole for optimal performance in any temperature
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-Fatigue technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Dual-purpose top hardware for lacing customization
- Molded toe reinforcement
- ExoSpine™ technology to provide lasting structure, durability and improved heel fit
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with anti-microbial treatment for odor control
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear welt/cement heel construction
Canadian Safety Association
Meets CSA-Z195-14 safety standards to provide toe protection, puncture resistance and resistance to electric shock in the sole.
Composite Safety Toe
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I and C impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
Blood-borne Pathogen Resistant
Breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
Electrical Hazard Protection
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18, ASTM F2892-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 standards.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
All-Weather TPU Outsole
Specially-formulated thermoplastic urethane compound designed to maintain flexibility in variable weather conditions, providing enhanced traction on wet and frosted ice surfaces, plus slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
Originally engineerd for Pull-On work boots, this technology provides lasting structure and durability, as well as improved heel fit.
Protective Thread uses special fiber on uppers and welts for durability and heat resistance.
Made specifically to fit women's feet comfortably. Women's sizing 5.5-10, 11 MW or W.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.