This Item Ships FREE!
It's not every day that you lace up a pair of work boots that's packed with so much protection and feel this comfortable. Anti-fatigue technology, electrical hazard protection, heat-resistant outsoles and super-strong safety toes give you the confidence you need.
- Premium full-grain leather uppers
- Composite safety toes with CarbonShield™ technology
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment
- Fiberglass shanks
- Cement construction
- Brass and zinc hardware
- Electrical hazard underfoot protection
- Anti-fatigue footbeds are durable and resilient, with dynamic arches and open-cell polyurethane covers for moisture management
- Non-marking, all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsoles are slip-, oil- and heat-resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 698 grams, or 1.5 pounds
CarbonShield™ technology makes our composite safety toes even stronger.
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
THERMAL PLASTIC URETHANE OUTSOLE
Lighter weight and more abrasion resistant than polyurethane, providing exceptional cushioning, plus slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
***Available Online Only***