It's not every day that you lace up a pair of work boots that's packed with so much protection and feel this comfortable. Anti-fatigue technology, static-dissipative performance, heat-resistant outsoles and super-strong safety toes give you the confidence you need.
- Premium full-grain leather uppers
- Composite safety toes with CarbonShield™ technology
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment
- Fiberglass shanks
- Cement construction
- Anti-fatigue footbeds are durable and resilient, with dynamic arches and open-cell polyurethane covers for moisture management and constant static-dissipative performance
- Non-marking, all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsoles are slip-, oil- and heat-resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 698 grams, or 1.5 pounds
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
THERMAL PLASTIC URETHANE OUTSOLE
Lighter weight and more abrasion resistant than polyurethane, providing exceptional cushioning, plus slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
Nylon, plastic or hidden eyelets reduce the chances of marking or scratching surfaces.
Meets CSA standards for Grade 1, when tested in accordance with ASTM F2412.
CarbonShield™ technology makes our composite safety toes even stronger.