Timberland Pro Men's Setra 6" Moc Toe Work Boots - Brown - TB0A5SXH214
When comfort is your priority for long days spent on your feet, our men's Wedge boot with its soft, moc-toe styling and padded top collar is ready to go to work. This boot features our unique Timberland PRO® 24/7 Comfort System™ that meets the most rigorous worksite demands while helping reduce foot fatigue by supporting your arch and cushioning every step. We added electrical hazard protection and plenty of structural support with a steel shank and Goodyear welt construction. You'll also find a breathable, moisture-wicking lining made of ReBOTL™ fabric containing at least 50% recycled plastic to help keep plastic bottles out of landfills, a lightweight, cushioning EVA midsole, and our heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant rubber outsole for enhanced traction.
Features and Benefits
- Full-grain leather upper
- Soft-toe style
- Electrical shock resistant
- Steel shank for structural support
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Lightweight, cushioning EVA midsole
- Goodyear welt construction for a durable mechanical bond
- Heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking Timberland PRO® rubber outsole
Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18, ASTM F2892-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 standards.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.