This Item Ships FREE!
When you're tasked with protecting the public, you need work boots and shoes you can trust. These soft-toe waterproof boots feature outsoles that grip any terrain and lightweight insoles for athletic performance.
- This style comes in women’s sizes: Size Conversion Chart
- Uppers are black smooth leather and 1200-denier ballistic nylon
- Waterproof membrane for dry feet
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Polishable smooth forefoot with textile upper panels for lightweight durability
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole for athletic performance
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Metal detector-friendly hardware
- Scotchgard™ protector by 3M for stain resistance
- Bloodborne pathogen-resistant membrane
- Dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for all-day comfort
- Rounded driving moc heel
- Wall-climb toe grip
- Non-marking Timberland PRO® rubber lug outsole is slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 675 grams/1.49 pounds
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
DEFENDER REPELLENT SYSTEMS® TREATMENT FEATURING SCOTCHGARD® PROTECTOR BY 3M
Engineered specifically to address the dynamic environmental conditions work footwear may be subjected to, by using powerful triple-action C4 chemistry to repel spills, block stains, and help maintain breathability.
***Available Online Only***