Timberland Pro Men's True Grit PullOn NT Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot - Brown - TB0A29ZQ214
This Item Ships FREE!
Our True Grit work boots feature ultimate comfort, job site protection, and Western-inspired styling. The slip-resistant lug outsoles help keep you grounded, and we've added anti-fatigue technology, antimicrobial mesh linings, and easy pull-on tabs.
Features & Benefits - Catalog:
- Premium full-grain leather
- Asymmetrical composite safety toe powered by Carbon Shield™ technology
- Electrical hazard protection
- Mutilation-free upper
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- ExoSpine™ technology to provide lasting structure, durability, and improved heel fit
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Goodyear welt construction for a durable mechanical bond
- Heat-, slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking rubber outsoles with Ladder Lock™ technology
- 30-day comfort guarantee
Product Technologies - Catalog:
- Nano Toe
- EH / 18KV Electrical Hazard Protection
- Metal Free
- Non Mutilating
- Anti-Fatigue Technology
- 30-Day Comfort Guarantee
- Rubber Outsole
- Timberland PRO® Rubber Outsole
- Smart Comfort System
Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
SMART COMFORT® BIORHYTHMIC
Footwear with Smart Comfort® Biorhythmic technology is made on a contoured last for better comfort and no break-in period. It has a 5mm memory foam top layer for instant comfort, on a dual-density EVA Smart Comfort® insole.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18, ASTM F2892-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 standards.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to help prevent and control odors.
Nylon, plastic or hidden eyelets reduce the chances of marking or scratching surfaces.
Engineered with nanotechnology, adds strength and unmatched protection, provides a better fit and reduces weight. Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I and C impact and compression safety standards.
Originally engineerd for Pull-On work boots, this technology provides lasting structure and durability, as well as improved heel fit.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.
You may also like