Timberland Pro Men's Titan EV 6" Waterproof Soft Toe Work Boot -Brown Full Grain Leather- TB0A5M2T214
This is a classic TiTAN® work boot—dependable, comfortable, and ready to protect and cushion your feet during long days on the job. These soft-toe boots feature cement construction for flexibility, electrical hazard protection, a breathable footbed, and a lightweight, cushioning midsole.
Features and Benefits
- Soft toe style
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather with a waterproof membrane
- Electrical Hazard Protection
- Superior Indoor/outdoor traction and slip resistance from Timberland PRO® rubber convex outsole design
- Lightweight Hover SpringTM foam midsole provides industry leading underfoot comfort, flexibility and durability
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Top speed hooks for instant lacing
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with anti-microbial treatment for odor control
- Cement construction for flexibility
- 30-Day Comfort Guarantee
- Soft Toe
- EH / 18KV Electrical Hazard Protection
- Metal Free
- Metal Detector Friendly
- Non Mutilating
- Anti-Fatigue Technology
- 30-Day Comfort Guarantee
- Mark II Oily Wet #3 Above .4
- Timberland PRO® Rubber Outsole
- Timberland PRO® FLEX
Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
Timberland’s Anti-Fatigue Technology is a unique molded foam footbed that features an inverted cone system that absorbs shock and returns energy with every step.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18, ASTM F2892-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 standards.
BLOOD-BORNE PATHOGEN RESISTANT
Breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
Our proprietary lightweight HoverSpring™ foam provides industry leading underfoot comfort and flexibility while being durable enough for the harshest environments.
Mark II Oily wet #3 on American Olean tile exceeds .40
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.