This Item Ships FREE!
This is our standard TiTAN® work boot - dependable, comfortable, and ready to protect and cushion your feet during long days on the job. These soft-toe boots feature cement construction and low-profile outsoles designed for superior traction.
- Premium, soft full-grain leather for comfort and minimized break-in time
- Soft toe
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Molded polyurethane midsole provides lightweight, durable cushioning
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and dry feet
- Nylon diffusion shank for structural support and torsional rigidity
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbeds
- New low-profile Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 644 grams/1.42 pounds
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
POWERFIT™ COMFORT SYSTEM
A comfort system that uses ergonomically designed elements to supply movement and provide critical support for long-lasting comfort.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
***Available Online Only***