Timberland PRO Men's TiTAN 6" Composite Toe Work Boot - Black - TB050507001
This Item Ships FREE!
Our Timberland PRO® TiTAN® work boots meet or exceed ASTM standards and are designed to take on the job site. These boots bring together the TiTAN® safety toe, the PowerFit™ comfort system and breathable, moisture-wicking air mesh linings.
- 360 degrees of lightweight comfort
- Polyurethane midsoles provide lightweight, durable cushioning
- Soft leathers minimize break-in time
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with internal anti-microbial treatment keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Contoured OrthoLite® footbeds with Dryz® Intellitemp™ X-Static® combined technology provides superior moisture management, temperature regulation and silver-fiber-based anti-microbial protection
- Non-metallic TiTAN® safety toe for lightweight protection and a roomy fit
- Non-metallic hardware
- New Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is low-profile, slip-resistant, oil-resistant and abrasion-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 658 grams/1.45 pounds
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
POWERFIT™ COMFORT SYSTEM
A comfort system that uses ergonomically designed elements to supply movement and provide critical support for long-lasting comfort.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
Vibram® Fire&Ice™ compound maintains its flexibility in freezing temperatures.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.