Timberland PRO Men's TiTAN 6" Alloy Toe Work Boots -Brown- TB050506242
- 4 x 7 / Medium / Brown
This Item Ships FREE!
Our Timberland PRO® TiTAN® work boots meet or exceed ASTM standards and are designed to take on the job site. These boots bring together the TiTAN® safety toe, the PowerFit™ comfort system and breathable, moisture-wicking air mesh linings.
- 360 degrees of lightweight comfort
- Polyurethane midsole provides lightweight, durable cushioning
- Padded collar for comfort
- Soft leather to minimize break-in time
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with integral anti-microbial treatment keeps foot dry and comfortable
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity
- TiTAN® alloy safety toe for lightweight protection and roomy fit
- Contoured OrthoLite® footbed with Dryz® Intellitemp™ X-Static® combined technology provides superior moisture management, temperature regulation and silver-fiber-based anti-microbial protection
- New Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 658 grams/1.45 pounds
TITAN® SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap with roomy fit. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
POWERFIT™ COMFORT SYSTEM
A comfort system that uses ergonomically designed elements to supply movement and provide critical support for long-lasting comfort.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
Vibram® Fire&Ice™ compound maintains its flexibility in freezing temperatures.
***Available Online Only***