Timberland PRO Men's Stockdale Alloy Toe Work Shoe -Black- TB01100A001
- 5 x 8.5 / Medium / Black
- 2 x 13 / Wide / Black
- 5 x 15 / Wide / Black
This Item Ships FREE!
Looking for a good, reliable pair of work boots? Our Stockdale safety-toe boots use either rugged full-grain leather or lightweight Raptek microfiber to protect and perform during long hours on your feet.
- Premium Raptek microfiber uppers for extreme durability and protection
- Alloy safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for protection and a superior fit
- GripMax™ heel and forepart center pods for advanced underfoot performance
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Padded top collar
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Rubber GripMax™ outsole features advanced tread, cushioning and oil-resistant, non-marking performance
- Single shoe weight for size 9: 600 grams/1.32 pounds
ALLOY SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
POWERFIT™ COMFORT SYSTEM
A comfort system that uses ergonomically designed elements to supply movement and provide critical support for long-lasting comfort.
Wiper technology cleans a path, enabling the primary lug to make contact with a less-contaminated surface, resulting in superior slip resistance.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RAPTEK
Raptek's non-solvent microfiber lining - with excellent wicking and fast-drying properties - keeps feet comfortable and dry in wet conditions. Raptek has a superior feel and less cracking than natural leather.
***Available Online Only***