Timberland Pro Men's Setra Composite Toe Athletic Sneaker Work Shoe -Tan/Blue- TB0A5RPT236
Our latest athletic work sneakers are so lightweight and comfortable you might forget they offer safety and durability features as well. Utilizing Timberland PRO® FLEX technology, durable stretch fabrics are incorporated with thick, ultra-comfortable, injection-molded EVA outsoles that have anatomically positioned flex grooves so you get full range of motion without resistance. The Setra's metal- and mutilation-free uppers consist of breathable, durable mesh with reinforcements in high-abrasion areas. We added composite safety toes, electrical hazard protection, TPU heel clips to enhance stability, and our Anti-Fatigue Technology footbeds that provide shock absorption and energy return for long periods on your feet. Remaining true to our eco-conscious commitments, their breathable, moisture-wicking linings are made of ReBOTL™ fabric containing at least 50% recycled plastic to help keep plastic bottles out of landfills.
Features and Benefits
- Breathable, durable mesh upper with abrasion-resistant reinforcements
- Asymmetrical composite safety toe
- Stability-enhancing TPU heel clip
- Electrical hazard protection
- Metal and mutilation free
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Breathable, moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing, slip- and abrasion-resistant, injection-molded EVA outsole with an angled sidewall and Timberland PRO® FLEX Technology anatomically positioned flex grooves
- 30-day comfort guarantee
Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I and C impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18, ASTM F2892-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 standards.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to help prevent and control odors.
This footwear is metal-free and won't set off metal detectors.
Nylon, plastic or hidden eyelets reduce the chances of marking or scratching surfaces.
METAL DETECTOR FRIENDLY
Built with materials that should not activate most security systems or scratch surfaces.
TIMBERLAND PRO® FLEX
Timberland PRO® FLEX technology gives you full range of motion without resistance. Features like anatomically positioned flex grooves under your foot and durable fabrics that stretch above your foot ensure your shoes will work with you in every step.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.