Timberland PRO Men's Rip Saw Comp Toe WP Ins Logger Work Boot - TB089656214
- 4 x 8 / Wide / Brown
- 1 x 8.5 / Wide / Brown
- 1 x 9 / Wide / Brown
- 3 x 14 / Wide / Brown
This Item Ships FREE
Our 9-inch Rip Saw waterproof logger work boots offer work site comfort and protection. These men's boots also feature slip-resistant outsoles and anti-fatigue technology.
- Upper is crafted from premium waterproof leather and Ever-Guard™ leather with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for lightweight protection
- Goodyear welt construction and leather welt offers a durable, heat-resistant mechanical bond
- Efficient flame-laminated Thermolite® 400g insulation for warmth without bulk
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Exclusive Independent Suspension Network™ system for superior control, support and agility
- Vibram® outsole for durability and traction
- Dual-density Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- Steel shank for structural support
- Single boot weight for size 9: 925 grams/2.04 pounds
Articulated Vibram® outsoles are made with a medium-soft compound for superior traction in rock-based environments. These outsoles are zoned for flexibility and independent lug deflection to minimize weight and maximize traction.
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
Thermolite®, lightweight, non-quilted, quick-drying, moisture-resistant insulation helps keep feet warm in any weather.
Highly abrasion-resistant leather that enhances durability in rugged jobsite conditions.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
Footwear features a genuine leather welt for a heat-resistant, durable mechanical bond.