Timberland PRO Men's Rigmaster XT Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot - Brown - TB0A11RO214
This Item Ships FREE!
Waterproof work boots built to provide workers in the oil and gas industries with exceptional slip resistance: The Rigmaster 6-inch steel toe boots are designed for industrial traction, with anti-fatigue and shock-diffusion technologies for added performance.
- Premium waterproof leather and abrasion-resistant Ever-Guard™ leather uppers for durability
- Waterproof membrane
- Steel safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for protection and a superior fit
- Goodyear® Welt Cast-Bond™ construction for a durable chemical and mechanical bond
- Anti-fatigue conical midsole geometry, featuring polyurethane material
- Unique "fingergrip" pull-on feature
- Padded top collar
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Steel shank for structural support
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
- Single-density polyurethane outsole is oil-, heat-, and abrasion-resistant and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
- Single boot weight for size 9: 925 grams/2.04 pounds
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
POWERFIT™ COMFORT SYSTEM
A comfort system that uses ergonomically designed elements to supply movement and provide critical support for long-lasting comfort.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
Highly abrasion-resistant leather that enhances durability in rugged jobsite conditions.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
***Available Online Only***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.