This Item Ships FREE!
Built to provide workers in the oil and gas industries with exceptional slip resistance, these waterproof work boots feature internal met guards and anti-fatigue and shock-diffusion technologies that give these safety-toe work boots added performance.
- Premium waterproof leather and abrasion-resistant Ever-Guard™ leather uppers for durability
- Waterproof membrane
- Alloy safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for protection and a superior fit
- Internal, anatomical, high-rebound polyurethane and rubber metatarsal guard
- Goodyear® Welt Cast-Bond™ construction for a durable chemical and mechanical bond
- Anti-fatigue conical midsole geometry, featuring polyurethane material
- Unique "fingergrip" pull-on feature
- Padded top collar
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Steel shank for structural support
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
- Aggressive tread design features triangular lock lugs that provide maximum traction
- Sole is oil-, heat-, and abrasion-resistant and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
ALLOY SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 Class Mt75 and CAN/CSA-Z195-15 metatarsal impact resistance.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
Highly abrasion-resistant leather that enhances durability in rugged jobsite conditions.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
***Available Online Only***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.