Timberland PRO Men's Resistor 6" Comp Toe WP Ins Work Boot TB0A121H231
- 1 x 11.5 / Wide / Wheat Tumbled Full Grain with 2 in shopping carts
This Item Ships FREE!
The Timberland PRO® Resistor: Our original classic, all-purpose waterproof work boots. With composite safety toes, dynamic anti-fatigue technology and rugged all-weather outsoles, these men's insulated work boots have the performance you're looking for.
- Seam-sealed waterproof leather uppers for durability and dry, comfortable feet
- 200 grams of insulation for warmth
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for non-metallic protection and a generous fit
- Tri-density outsole/midsole for underfoot comfort and durability
- Padded top collar
- Lightweight polyurethane midsole for flexibility and cushioning
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Nylon shock-diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity
- Dual-density anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- All-weather thermoplastic urethane (TPU) outsole features an abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant sole, tested for volume swell using EN345 TMP ASTM fuel A 7 Diesel ISO 1817 liquid F for 22 hours and ASTM IRM903 & Fuel B for 46 hours
- Single boot weight for size 9: 906 grams/2.00 pounds
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Seam-sealed waterproof leather for durable waterproof protection. Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
Thermolite®, lightweight, non-quilted, quick-drying, moisture-resistant insulation helps keep feet warm in any weather.
THERMAL PLASTIC URETHANE OUTSOLE
Lighter weight and more abrasion resistant than polyurethane, providing exceptional cushioning, plus slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
***Available Online Only***