Timberland PRO Men's Powerwelt 6" Steel Toe WP Work Boot - TB047001242
- 1 x 10 / Medium / Brown with 1 in shopping carts
This Item Ships FREE!
Our PowerWelt steel toe boots aren't messing around. We've used reinforced waterproof leather for extra durability in rugged work conditions, added a steel shank for protection and structural support, and rugged outsoles for superior traction at the job site.
- Premium full-grain and Ever-Guard® waterproof leathers
- Steel safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for protection and a superior fit
- Goodyear® Welt Cast-Bond™ construction for a durable chemical and mechanical bond
- Comfort-engineered with contoured tongue designed to relieve lace pressure
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Steel shank for structural support
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbeds
- Dual-density polyurethane outsole has aggressive tread design with slip-resistant properties
- Sole is non-marking, oil-resistant and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
- Single boot weight for size 9: 890 grams/1.96 pounds
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
TIMBERLAND PRO® 24/7 COMFORT SYSTEM™
A comfort system that helps reduce foot fatigue, supports the arch and cushions every step.
Lightweight and rugged outsoles provide cushioning, plus slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
Highly abrasion-resistant leather that enhances durability in rugged jobsite conditions.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
***Available Online Only***