This Item Ships FREE!
The Powertrain Sport slip-on combine convenience, comfort and protection. Alloy safety toes, self-molding footbeds, built-in static-dissipative performance and anti-fatigue technology give these modern work shoes everything needed for a successful day on the job.
- Premium ripstop nylon uppers with TPU (thermo-plastic urethane) toe and heel overlay
- Alloy safety toes
- Ghillie lacing system
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Single-density open-cell polyurethane footbeds for constant static-dissipative performance
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-fatigue technology is built into the outsole
- Single-density open-cell polyurethane footbeds mold to your feet for a custom fit
- Non-marking, dual-density polyurethane outsole is oil- and abrasion-resistant and non-marking, and heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit
- Weight of a single shoe (size 9) is 1.14 pounds