Timberland PRO Men's Powertrain Sport Alloy Toe Work Shoe TB0A1HR8001
- 1 x 9 / Medium / Black with 1 in shopping carts
- 1 x 11 / Wide / Black
- 1 x 13 / Medium / Black
- 5 x 14 / Medium / Black
This Item Ships FREE!
Our Powertrain Sport slip-on work shoes feature alloy safety toes, self-molding footbeds, built-in static-dissipative performance and anti-fatigue technology: Everything you need for a successful day on the job site.
- Premium ripstop nylon uppers with TPU (thermo-plastic urethane) toe and heel overlay
- Alloy safety toes
- Ghillie lacing system
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Single-density open-cell polyurethane footbeds for constant static-dissipative performance
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-fatigue technology is built into the outsole
- Single-density open-cell polyurethane footbeds mold to your feet for a custom fit
- Non-marking, dual-density polyurethane outsole is oil- and abrasion-resistant and non-marking, and heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit
- Weight of a single shoe (size 9) is 1.14 pounds
ALLOY SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
ELECTRO STATIC DISSIPATIVE
Protects against hazards related to excessively low footwear resistance. Meets SD static-dissipative ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards.
Timberland PRO® slip-resistant soles combine superior slip-resistant design and specially-formulated slip-resistant compounds.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.