Timberland PRO Men's Powertrain Alloy Toe SD+ Work Shoe - TB0A16NN001
- 5 x 15 / Medium / Black Synthetic Nylon
This Item Ships FREE!
Athletic styling gives the Powertrain men's Timberland PRO® work shoes modern style. Alloy safety toes, breathable mesh linings, static-dissipative performance and anti-fatigue technology come together for the ultimate in low-profile comfort and protection.
- Premium synthetic uppers
- Alloy safety toe for lightweight protection
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Conductive rubber and polyurethane midsole for consistent static-dissipative performance
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Proprietary outsoles feature anti-fatigue technology to provide shock absorption and energy return
- Timberland PRO® polyurethane outsole is slip- and abrasion-resistant and non-marking
- Single shoe weight for size 9: 570 grams/1.26 pounds
ALLOY SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
ELECTRO STATIC DISSIPATIVE
Protects against hazards related to excessively low footwear resistance. Meets SD static-dissipative ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards.
Nylon, plastic or hidden eyelets reduce the chances of marking or scratching surfaces.
***Available Online Only***