This Item Ships FREE!
The Powertrain Sport synthetic work shoes feature alloy safety toes, self-molding footbeds, built-in static-dissipative performance and anti-fatigue technology: Everything you need for a successful day on the job site.
- Ripstop nylon uppers
- Alloy safety toes
- Ghillie lacing system
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Single-density open-cell polyurethane footbeds for constant static-dissipative performance
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-fatigue technology is built into the outsole
- Single-density open-cell polyurethane footbeds mold to your feet for a custom fit
- Non-marking, dual-density polyurethane outsole is oil- and abrasion-resistant and non-marking, and heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit
- Weight of a single shoe (size 9): 539 grams, or 1.2 pounds