Timberland PRO Men's Pit Boss 6" Steel Toe Work Boot - Wheat - TB033031231
Our Pit Boss is everything a steel toe boot should be: Safe, tough and comfortable. These leather work boots meet ANSI safety standards and feature slip-, oil- and abrasion resistant outsoles for traction.
- Rugged nubuck leather uppers for comfort and durability
- Goodyear® welt construction for extra durability
- Steel safety toes for comfort
- Padded top collars for comfort
- Polyurethane midsoles for durable comfort
- Cambrelle® fabric linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cast metal top hooks for increased durability
- Nylon shock-diffusion plates for support and torsional rigidity
- Removable, open-cell polyurethane footbeds with antimicrobial treatment for comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsoles are abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 716 grams/1.58 pounds
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
TIMBERLAND PRO® 24/7 COMFORT SYSTEM™
A comfort system that helps reduce foot fatigue, supports the arch and cushions every step.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
***Available Online Only***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.