Timberland Pro Men's Pac Max 10" Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot -Black/Orange- TB0A5QXJ001
This Item Ships FREE!
Extreme winter weather is no match for our new Pac Max work boots with an impressive list of performance, comfort, and safety features that are essential for working in frigid work environments. For starters, these 10" tall boots are constructed with metal- and mutilation-free, highly abrasion-resistant, and waterproof Ever-Guard™ leather uppers. To help keep out warmth-robbing moisture, we added breathable, internal waterproof membranes for maximum waterproof protection and resistance to blood-borne pathogens and EVA frost plugs that help remove perspiration. For extreme warmth, these boots include a heavyweight liner with insulation rated to -76 degrees Fahrenheit. Even their lightweight composite safety toes are slower to conduct cold than metal toe boxes. Additional safety features include electrical hazard protection, puncture-resistant plates, and 3M™ retroreflective tape on toes and heels for 360-degree visibility. Your comfort is ensured with our shock-absorbing Anti-Fatigue Technology footbeds and cushioned polyurethane midsoles. For sure footing, their heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking All-Weather TPU outsoles offer superior traction in tough conditions and are compatible with crampons for even more grip on frozen terrain.
- Abrasion-resistant, Ever-Guard™ waterproof leather upper with an internal waterproof membrane
- Asymmetrical composite safety toe
- Electrical hazard protection
- Metal and mutilation free
- Polyurethane shell and midsole provides rugged durability and cushioning
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Non-metallic, puncture-resistant plate
- Frost plug for quick and effective moisture removal
- Padded collar at calf for superior comfort
- Multiple handles for ease of entry/exit
- 3M™ retroreflective tape on toe and heel for 360º enhanced visibility in extreme conditions
- Boot includes a heavyweight liner, certified to -76ºF (-60ºC)
- Luggy, All-Weather TPU outsole is non-marking and heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant to provide traction in all conditions, plus crampon compatibility
- ReBOTL™ fabric lining containing at least 50% recycled plastic
Canadian Safety Association
Meets CSA-Z195-14 safety standards to provide toe protection, puncture resistance and resistance to electric shock in the sole.
Composite Safety Toe
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I and C impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
Blood-borne Pathogen Resistant
Breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
Electrical Hazard Protection
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18, ASTM F2892-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 standards.
Puncture-Resistant (Non-Metallic Plate)
Flexible non-metallic plate minimizes the likelihood of puncture wounds. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18 and ASTM F2892-18 PR puncture resistance and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1 with protective soles.
This footwear is metal-free and won't set off metal detectors.
Metal Detector Friendly
Built with materials that should not activate most security systems or scratch surfaces.
Nylon, plastic or hidden eyelets reduce the chances of marking or scratching surfaces.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
All-Weather TPU Outsole
Specially-formulated thermoplastic urethane compound designed to maintain flexibility in variable weather conditions, providing enhanced traction on wet and frosted ice surfaces, plus slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
Highly abrasion-resistant leather that enhances durability in rugged jobsite conditions.
3M Scotchlite Reflective Material
High-visibility reflective material designed to help keep you safe on the job.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.