Timberland PRO Men's Mudslinger Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot - Brown - TB086515214
This Item Ships FREE!
Our Mudslinger steel toe boots feature oil-, slip- and abrasion-resistant Timberland PRO® outsoles for low-profile traction on a variety of surfaces. Cushiony EVA midsoles keep these waterproof work boots ready to perform in comfort.
- Waterproof nubuck and microfiber leather with waterproof membrane for dry feet
- Abrasion-resistant synthetic toe and heel for increased durability
- Steel safety toe for protection
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Nylon shank for torsional rigidity
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Nylon and leather ghillie lacing system for lightweight durability and a secure fit
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 590 grams/1.30 pounds
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
TIMBERLAND PRO® 24/7 COMFORT SYSTEM™
A comfort system that helps reduce foot fatigue, supports the arch and cushions every step.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.