Timberland PRO Men's Mudsill Steel Toe Work Shoe - TB061009484
- 3 x 14 / Medium / Grey/Sapphire
- 3 x 15 / Medium / Grey/Sapphire
This Item Ships FREE!
Our Mudsill work shoes feature a casual hiking silhouette that's packed with job-site performance. These steel toe shoes feature rugged leathers, cushiony midsoles and teel toes, slip- and oil-resistant outsoles and electrical hazard protection.
- Rugged leather and mesh upper for comfort and durability
- Abrasion-resistant synthetic toe for increased durability
- Steel safety toe for protection
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Nylon and leather ghillie lacing system for lightweight durability and a secure fit
- Nylon shank for structural support
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip-, heat-, oil- and abrasion resistant
- Single shoe weight for size 9: 672 grams/1.48 pounds
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
TIMBERLAND PRO® 24/7 COMFORT SYSTEM™
A comfort system that helps reduce foot fatigue, supports the arch and cushions every step.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
***Available Online Only***