Our Millworks waterproof boots help you get the job done with composite safety toes powered by CarbonShield™ technology, electrical hazard protection and amazingly comfy footbeds with anti-fatigue technology. And they look good enough to wear out after work!
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather uppers with waterproof membrane
- Composite safety toes powered by CarbonShield™ technology
- Anti-fatigue technology polyurethane footbeds for shock absorption and energy return
- Steel shanks
- Breathable, moisture-wicking linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Goodyear Welt construction for a durable mechanical bond
- All-weather TPU outsoles are heat-resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit/300 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 941 grams, or 2.1 pounds
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
Solid Timberland PRO® rubber compound outsole resists hot contact using EN ISO 20344:2004 8.7 testing standard at 572°F (300°C).
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.