Timberland PRO Men's Magnus 6" Stl Toe Work Boot - Brown - TB085591214
This Item Ships FREE!
The Magnus steel toe boots feature hard-wearing leathers, a rugged tread design with slip-resistant properties, and a Ladder Lock outsole radius to keep your traction on ladders at the job site.
- Rugged nubuck leather upper
- Steel safety toe is shaped on TiTAN last for protection and a superior fit
- Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond construction for a durable mechanical and chemical bond
- Comfort-engineered with contoured tongue designed to relieve lace pressure
- Steel shank for structural support
- Cambrelle fabric lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
- Single-density polyurethane outsole features an aggressive tread design, is slip- oil- and abrasion-resistant, and features Ladder Lock outsole radius
- Single boot weight for size 9: 857 grams/1.89 pounds
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
TIMBERLAND PRO® 24/7 COMFORT SYSTEM™
A comfort system that helps reduce foot fatigue, supports the arch and cushions every step.
Lightweight and rugged outsoles provide cushioning, plus slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
***Available Online Only***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.