Timberland PRO Men's Linden 6" Alloy Safety Toe Work Boot- TB01150A214
- 3 x 8 / Wide / Brown
- 5 x 8.5 / Medium / Brown
This Item Ships FREE!
Our Linden men's work boots have alloy safety toes and all-weather outsoles, and as part of our Timberland PRO line they're ready to protect your feet in all-day comfort.
- Premium Raptek microfiber for extreme durability and protection
- Alloy safety toe shaped on TiTAN last for protection and a superior fit
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Dual-density outsole/midsole for underfoot comfort and durability
- Dual-density anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy to key zones of the foot
- All-weather thermoplastic urethane (TPU) outsole features an abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant sole, tested for volume swell using EN345 TMP ASTM fuel A 7 Diesel ISO 1817 liquid F for 22 hours and ASTM IRM903 & Fuel B for 46 hours
- Single boot weight for size 9: 630 grams/1.39 pounds
***Available Online Only***